PACK is a community-oriented club located in Pittsford, New York. We have a long, successful history of helping to develop swimming talent. PACK's purpose is to encourage and promote the growth and development of age group and senior level competitive and non-competitive swimming in the area.
Our vision is to deliver an excellent program, applying the latest coaching techniques and promoting each swimmer's athletic and personal development.
More specifically, our program promotes:
- A healthy, competitive attitude and life skills such as teamwork and leadership.
- Individual and team skill development and habits leading to good personal health.
- The opportunity to experience enjoyment through competition.
- Personal success and development of each swimmers potential.
- Responsibility, respect, trust and pride.
- Coaching that continuously improves in support of swimmer's learning.
- Collaboration between coaches, parents and the swimmers, critical to the Team's success.
Our mission is to provide swimmers with the opportunity to participate in a competitive swimming environment, thus fostering personal responsibility, self-discipline, good sportsmanship and positive self-esteem.